This place is still pretty slow....
If any musician was faking their own death and came back who do you wish it was? Some of the more popular choices will prob be Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Lennon, and Tupac of course.
This place is still pretty slow....
If any musician was faking their own death and came back who do you wish it was? Some of the more popular choices will prob be Elvis, Kurt Cobain, Lennon, and Tupac of course.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Randy Rhodes, Sevie Ray Vahghan, Ronnie Van Zant, Steve Gaines, Steve Clark (def leppard was never the same without him) Walyon Jennings and Johnny Cash, Buddy Holly
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
kurt Cobain, ROnnie Van Zant, and Johnny Cashw ould be my three.
Reeking of awesomeness!
Bon Scott.
Then Hendrix, SRV, Dimebag Darrell, Janis Joplin, Morrison, Randy Rhoades.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Kurt Cobain, Lennon, Tupac, Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Morrison
I was never a fan of any of these so even if faked I don't mind them not puttin out music.
Bring back:
Elvis just flat out rocks and is "The King"
Waylon Jennings
Conway Twitty
Buddy Holly
All of Lynard Skynard that died in the crash
Just to many to list them all
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain
Officially retired
David St. Hubbins, Derek Smalls, and Nigel Tufnel
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] Yeah TAP!!!
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
mc hammer...please hammer don't hurt em'
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
Bookmarks